- USER INFORMATION
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ASAC PHARMACEUTICAL INMUNOLOGY, S.A. is the RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the User personal data and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation on the protection of data of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46 / CE (hereinafter RGPD), and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD).
How do we handle your personal data?
We are committed to the correct treatment of your personal data, so we will always treat them:
– In a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
– For specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purpose.
– Accurate and up to date.
– For the time necessary for the fulfilment of the purpose for which they were collected.
What personal data do we process?
We will always process the data that is strictly necessary and essential in relation to the purpose for which it was collected. The Website processes the following data:
- Identifying data: basic data that allow us to identify and contact the User, such as their name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address or address.
- Professional data: which allow you to be identified professionally, such as your company, work centre, speciality or membership number.
- Messages: free text field in which the User can formulate the queries he/she considers appropriate.
- Connection data and cookies: information relating to the connection to the Website, such as cookies or IP address. For further information on cookies, please see our Cookies Policy.
What is the origin of the data?
You have provided us with your personal data directly through any of the forms or communication channels provided for this purpose. In each form, or in the corresponding channel, the personal data requested are those necessary and essential to carry out the purpose for which they were collected, which you will find indicated in the first informative layer.
It is very important that all the data you provide us with is correct, complete, accurate and up to date, so that we can carry out, manage or process your request correctly.
For what purpose do we collect your personal data?
All personal data that we collect on this Website will always be adequate, relevant and limited in relation to the explicit purposes for which they have been collected. In particular, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To communicate with you in order to respond to the requests made.
- To deal with the requests made through the contact forms, cheque books, Vademecum download, or to become a distributor.
- Manage the specific registration on the website for doctors, relating to the monitoring of vaccinations and any other services provided through the portal.
- Improve our products and services by identifying trends in usage, origin or speciality, among other criteria.
- Manage our official profiles on social networks, processing personal data only to address the interactions that may exist in each social network.
Why may we process your personal data?
Any processing of personal data will be legitimised by Article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With your CONSENT, as existing in the different forms on the Website.
- In some cases, for the legitimate interest of the RESPONSIBLE, such as commercial communications or trend studies.
- For the execution of a contract or pre-contractual relationship between the User and the RESPONSIBLE.
- In compliance with our legal obligations.
How long will we keep your personal data?
By virtue of the principle of limitation of the storage period, your personal data will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing, or as long as you do not request their deletion or revoke, where appropriate, your consent given. Personal data may also be kept for the time necessary to comply with the legal obligations and possible liabilities that may arise and that, in each case, correspond according to each category of data.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary, for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing to our service providers related to communications, with whom the RESPONSIBLE has signed the confidentiality and processing manager contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
You may exercise, free of charge and insofar as the legal requirements are met, the following rights:
- Right of access: You have the right to obtain information about, and access to, the personal data concerning you that we are or are not processing. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we are processing.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to rectify personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete, or to have incomplete data completed.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request the erasure of your data when, among other circumstances, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to have the processing of your data restricted in certain circumstances provided for by data protection regulations.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to transmit it to another entity.
- Right to object: In certain situations, you may object to certain processing on grounds relating to your particular situation, including profiling. You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Right to withdraw your consent: You may withdraw your consent to any processing at any time, but such withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent previously given.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
You may exercise your rights by sending a letter to the address C/Capricornio, 5, 03006 – Alicante (Spain) or a mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs that all data requested through the Website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs.
- SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the RGPD and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the RGPD, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the RGPD and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information to them so that they can exercise them.
The RESPONSIBLE may change this Policy at any time, informing the date on which it was last updated. If there have been significant changes it will try to alert the User when possible.
For more information about privacy safeguards, you may contact the RESPONSIBLE:
ASAC PHARMACEUTICAL INMUNOLOGY, S.A, C/Capricornio, 5, 03006 – Alicante (Spain) or a mail to the email address email@example.com
Last update: SEPTEMBER 2021